Recap is a growing UK fintech startup. At Recap we're building privacy-first products for everyone to manage their digital wealth. Our mission is to empower individuals to participate in the revolution of money and digitalisation of all assets by automating cryptoasset portfolio tracking, accounting and tax compliance.
As a company representing thousands of customers with cryptoassets, we pride ourselves in providing the best-in-class privacy and security features - respecting everyone's right to financial privacy.
Recap has recently closed a $1m seed round, is a winner of Innovate UK grant funding and Tech Nation 3.0 Rising Stars Midlands Finalist. Recap is growing monthly revenues with customers in the UK and US, with further expansion into new jurisdictions planned for Q4 2021.
Recap is seeking an ambitious and hands-on Growth Marketing Specialist that will report directly to the CEO and will have end-to-end ownership of growth strategy, partnerships, brand, PR, insights, data and community development.
The ideal candidate is an exceptional digital marketer with a proven experience in demand generation efforts from awareness through acquisition. They have an appetite to work on growth initiatives that promote our services and privacy concepts to the crypto-curious (entry-level) through to the crypto-natives (advanced).
This role provides the Growth Marketing Specialist with an opportunity to take Recap to a rapid scale by executing game-changing growth strategies.
What you'll be doing:
- Building growth marketing strategies, including paid, SEO and growth 'hacks'
- Building brand presence and trust amongst the crypto communities
- Planning and executing growth campaigns that achieve vital performance metrics
- Writing excellent copy for different mediums and audiences (emails, blog posts and PR pieces etc.)
- Monitoring growth success using a variety of analytics tools
- Leveraging marketing automation, freelancers and agencies
- Optimising the acquisition funnel through paid social, organic and paid search, email, webinars, partners, content and social media and sponsorships
- Stay on top of technology trends and announcements across the cryptocurrency/blockchain ecosystem
- Establish KPI management and reporting process and practices
- Work cross-functionally with the product team to define and implement growth experiments and analyse customer sentiment to help prioritise the product roadmap
You should apply if:
- You have proven experience working in a growth marketing position
- You have proven examples executing successful growth deliverables and experience in growth strategy in addition to execution
- You are happy to get your hands dirty and work as a close-knit team
- You can lead teams spanning freelancers and agencies to leverage outcomes
- You are comfortable with leading the marketing and growth efforts of an early-stage startup
- You are comfortable with both quantitive and qualitative analysis
- Bonus - you have experience with cryptocurrencies, blockchain or privacy-focused technology
This isn't for you if:
- You are looking for direction - this is a lead role
- You don't enjoy a fast-paced environment
- You’re not interested in cryptocurrencies
The application process consists of a short phone interview followed by a video interview.
- Be part of a funded early-stage tech startup where you will make a difference on day one
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience) with the option to be paid in Bitcoin
- Share in our success by owning a part of Recap through stock options
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Flexible working and work from anywhere policy
- Top-spec kit - solid wood sit-stand desk, ergonomic chair, new MacBook Pro, noisy keyboards, dual 4K monitors